Reduce Your Risk!
Independent Slip Testing Services (ISTS) helps property owners, managers, and other stakeholders to Reduce Your Risk!
We can do this in Malaysia by providing market leading and cost effective wet and dry slip resistance measurement audits for all property sectors.
A comprehensive slip testing program at your property can:
- Reduce Your Risk! of on-site slip and fall injuries
- Reduce Your Risk! of rising insurance premiums
- Reduce Your Risk! of underperforming pedestrian surfaces
Testing programs identify areas that may be performing below relevant published recommendations and also document those areas that meet or exceed these recommendations. ISTS is a NATA (ILAC) accredited testing facility many national standards.
Although we are an independent service and do not provide slip resistance treatments ourselves, we can however assist in outlining styles of treatments successfully implemented by our clients.
- Kuala Lumpur
Our accredited technicians provide scheduled services throughout Malaysia.
By regularly visiting most locations we can offer our services at highly competitive rates.
TILES PAVERS STONE TIMBER VINYL RUBBER COATINGS METAL TAPES GRATINGS CONCRETE CARPETS STEP-NOSINGS GLASS
Additionally, our Global Product Classification service specialises in determining the suitability of pedestrian surface products prior to installation and during construction.
If you supply or install pedestrian surface materials, an independent, accredited classification is a useful marketing tool giving confidence to all stakeholders the product is performing as specified.
ISTS is a global leader in accredited slip resistance measurement and classification of pedestrian surface materials to the following national standard:
- Singapore (SS 485:2011)
- Australia (AS4586-2013)
- New Zealand (AS/NZS.4586:2004)
- Britain (BS 7976-2:2002+A1:2013)
- Europe (CEN/TS 16165:2012)
We endeavour to have test results submitted within twenty-four hours of product sample delivery at our Global headquarters’ high capacity product testing facility located in Brisbane Australia.
- Pendulum Skid Tester Calibration
- Tortus Dry Floor Friction Tester Calibration
- Control Testing for the Pendulum and Tortus
- Testing Equipment Servicing and Repair
- Introductory Training for Wet and Dry Testing Methods (training to AU, NZ and SG national standards)
- Wessex Pendulum Skid Tester
- Tortus 3 Dry Floor Friction Tester
- Wet and Dry Control testing kits
- Ancillary Testing Equipment Packs
- Certified Rubber Sliders
- Spares and Consumables